Listed here are a few of the subject areas in addition to divorce mediation in which I have put my mediation expertise to work for others.
Other Mediation Specialties
Litigation is difficult, especially in divorce or family law settings. The risk of lasting emotional trauma is high and the cost can be devastating.
Skilled professional mediation may be the answer to resolving disputes at a fraction of the cost of hiring an attorney and with much less chance of disrupting relationships.
Are you ready to resolve conflict and negotiate settlement peacefully, efficiently and affordably?
Put my expertise, extensive training and years of experience to work for you.
- is amazingly cost efficient
- enables a prompt response time
- provides a flexible, customized approach
- is collaborative
- difficulty between board and CEO
- friction between staff and volunteers
- other interpersonal conflicts
- challenge in adaptation to changing market conditions regarding clients, funding etc.
- need for agreement regarding clarity of mission and congruency of tactics to fulfill mission
Here are a few consumer dispute areas where mediation can be helpful.
- Warranty/return disputes
- Customer satisfaction questions
- Vehicle Lemon Law
- Vehicle Wrongful Repossession
In a delicate employee situation retaining an expert outside mediator is often the wise course of action. Here are just a few subject employment areas where mediation can be helpful.
- Private negotiation of severance packages
- Resolution of difficulties between co-workers
- Sorting out issues between team members/teams/team leads
- Confidential resolution of Employee/Employer discrimination claims
- Confidential resolution of Sexual Harassment/Hostile Workplace issues
- Wrongful discharge
- Breach of employment contract
- Enforcement of non-competition clauses (some)
- Sex discrimination cases
- Age discrimination cases
- Sexual Orientation discrimination cases
I have helped hundreds of couples and families move through the challenging times of transition and/or conflict. I can assist you with the following.
- Divorce mediation (custody disputes, visitation, alimony, spousal support, property division, etc.) including gay/lesbian couple break-ups)
- Marital Settlement Agreements (MSA’s) and other family law matters
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Trial separation and standstill agreements
- Unmarried couple break-ups (including gay/lesbian break-ups)
I have a special fondness for resolving Probate cases because they are often especially complex. They often involve both difficult family dynamics as well as significant business or Real Estate issues. Given my extensive background in all three areas, I am able to be especially effective in helping parties come to resolution at a fraction of the cost compared to litigation.
- Liquidation/division of estate assets
- Administration of estates
- Disagreement over estate charges
- Strife regarding management of estate assets
- Conflict regarding valuation of estate assets
- Trust disputes
- Inheritance controversies
- Guardianship challenges
- Conservatorship challenges
- Family business disputes
I have years of experience resolving many types of conflicts in Real Estate matters. I am affordable and work expeditiously when time is of the essence.
Most Real Estate contracts require the parties to use ADR to mediate or arbitrate all of their contractual disputes. I have helped handle such matters below.
- Real Estate contract purchase disputes between buyer and seller
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Homeowner Association conflict resolution
- Debtor/creditor workouts
- Real Estate agency disputes between broker and agent(s)
- Real Estate listing disputes between seller and listing agent/broker
- Premises liability
- Neighborhood disputes like dog barking, smoking, etc.
- Retaliatory eviction
- Neighbor boundary disputes regarding easements
Free Initial Phone Consultation
Central Valley Mediation Service serves Modesto, Tracy, Stockton, Ripon, Manteca, Turlock, Arnold, Angles Camp, Patterson and surrounding areas. Please call us with questions about divorce mediation meanings and costs.
You can save thousands of dollars in attorney fees and handle your dispute with harmony and integrity by working with John.