- ECONOMICAL: Mediation costs much less than litigation.
- CONFIDENTIAL: No one can compel disclosure of anything shared in mediation.
- EMPOWERING: Parties voluntarily seek a satisfactory settlement.
- CLEAR AND DIRECT COMMUNICATION: A neutral third-party mediator facilitates consensus through an even flow of communication; litigation often encourages power tactics.
- EFFICIENT: Parties can convene as circumstances warrant, including evening and weekend sessions.
- NEUTRAL: Parties are often more open with a mediator present. A mediator can balance uneven situations which enhances the prospect for compromise and the long-term well-being of each participant.
- FLEXIBLE: Parties creatively customize settlement terms to maximize their mutual well-being.
Central Valley Mediation Service
Serving Modesto, Tracy, Stockton, Ripon, Manteca, Salida, Riverbank and Ceres